Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe/TubeDimension:
1/2" to 28", 21mm to 720mm Wall Thickness:
SCH5 to XXS, 5mm to 120mm Standard:
ASTM, ASME, API, EN, DIN, JIS, GOST etc.Length:
Piping lengths from the factory not exactly cut to length but are normally delivered as:
- Single random length has a length of around 5-7 meter
- Double random length has a length of around 11-13 meter
- Shorter and longer lengths are available according to customer's require.Material Features Austenitic Stainless Steel Features:
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Good for cold working or hot working
- High plasticity and ductility
- Optimum general performance
- A wide range of applications Super Stainless Steel Features:
- Superior resistance to chloride pitting, crevice corrosion in aggressive environment
- Good mechanical properties with high yield strength
- Excellent machinability Duplex Stainless Steel:
- Superior resistance to general and local corrosion, especially to stress corrosion, pitting corrosion,
crevice corrosion, corrosion fatigue and abrasion & corrosion.
- Good weldability
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent intergranular corrosion resistance
- High cost-effectiveness, long life timeaMaterial Gades (only list parts):Pipe & Tube Concept
Pipe is a hollow tube with round cross section for the conveyance of products. The products include fluids, gas, pellets, powders and more. In the world of piping, the terms pipe and tube will be used. Pipe is customarily identified by "Nominal Pipe Size" (NPS), with wall thickness defined by "Schedule number" (SCH).
Tube is a cylindrical length of material that is usually hollow. Tubing can have a rectangular or square profile too.Tube is customarily specified by its outside diameter (O.D.) and wall thickness (WT).The principal uses for tube are in Heat Exchangers, instrument lines and small interconnections on equipment such as compressors, boilers etc..