Pipe and Tube (Stainless, carbon, alloy) ASTM, DIN
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $300/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden and Acc. to Customer′s Requiremetns|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Acc. Orders.|
- Model NO.: See the details of various products
- MPa Classfication: Various Pressure Piping
- Standard: ASTM, API, DIN, JIS, BS, GOST
- Cross-Section Shape: Various Shape
- Wall Thickness: 5mm-80mm
- Pressure Rage: Low to High
- Technique: Cold Rolled, Cold Drawn
- Specification: CE, ASME, API, AD2000, BV, ABS, ISO9001
- Temperature Classification: Various Temperature Piping
- Material: Steel and Nonferrous Metal
- Diameter: Outside Diameter:1/2inch~118inch
- Connection Type: Welding, Seamless, Thread, Flange, Socket.
- Outside Diameter: 1/2inch~118inch
- Tep.: Low to High
- Trademark: Chanyat
- Origin: China
In the world of piping, the terms pipe and tube will be used. Pipe is customarily identified by "Nominal Pipe Size" (NPS), with wall thickness defined by "Schedule number" (SCH).
Tube is customarily specified by its outside diameter (O.D.) and wall thickness (WT), expressed either in Birmingham wire gage (BWG) or in thousandths of an inch.
Pipe: NPS 1/2-SCH 40 is even to outside diameter 21,3 mm with a wall thickness of 2,77 mm.
Tube: 1/2" x 1,5 is even to outside diameter 12,7 mm with a wall thickness of 1,5 mm.
The principal uses for tube are in Heat Exchangers, instrument lines and small interconnections on equipment such as compressors, boilers etc..
See the details of various products.